15 orientations are under my belt. I guess I sorta understand my job. Clear indicators that I'm exhausted after an orientation:
1. Falling asleep on the plane before take-off while people are still walking down the aisle to their seats.
2. Sleeping on the way home from the airport.
3. Trying to organize the dogs to listen to announcements before breakfast and dinner.
4. Falling asleep after a half glass of wine.
5. Sleeping during each car ride no matter the distance.
6. Trying to do a head count of all people (dogs) present before going to the grocery store alone.
7. Making lists of how I'm tired.
- ► 2012 (40)
- ▼ 2011 (48)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2009 (55)