- Teaching Jetta how to be the family dog.
- Playing catch with me from the ages of 5-18!
- Playing countless hours of Go Fish! at the kitchen table and rummy in the later years.
- Teaching me about the best musicians: Neil Diamond, Journey, Air Supply!
- Being in a homecoming skit based on the New Kids on the Block!
- Making whoopie pies for my class, Girl Scouts, birthday parties, etc.
- Being the watcher of all water skiers and tubers in case we fell or let go of the rope while Dad drove.
- The amazing catcher of falling potatoes shot out of the family heirloom potato gun.
- Lover of her neighbors (Frannie, The Parks, The Hartsworns, The Rabbits, The Tills, the list goes on and on)
- Resilient mower of lawns when I was at Camp: our own, Franny's, and Lois'!
- Prompt letter writer, card-sender, thank-you note writer in always consistent handwriting whether I was at camp, sports camp, college, Nigeria!
- Survivor of one big romp of pneumonia!
15 September 2011
Holy moly! It's my mom's birthday! Highlights of her 61 years include (in no particular order):
- ► 2012 (40)
- ▼ 2011 (48)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2009 (55)