- When were you most grateful?
- What was the most delicious meal you ate?
- Where did you visit this year?
- What was the best book you read?
- What were your favorite songs?
- When did you celebrate?
- What astonished you?
- Where did you spend your money?
- What was your favorite blog post...that you read or wrote?
- When did you take the easy way?
- Who has been your teacher this year - officially or unofficially?
- What rocked your world, changed your life, shifted the ground beneath your feet?
- Most bizarre conversation of your year: script it. Use pseudonyms if necessary.
- What cracked you up?
- Where'd you find the best cup of coffee (or tea, or wine, or beverage of your choice?)
- When did you struggle?
- What’s the most whimsical/spontaneous/ridiculous thing you did?
- When did you see God at work?
- When were you the angriest?
- What’s been the best decision you made this year?
- Who came into your life in 2012?
- What did you learn?
- What gifts did you give? What gifts did you receive?
- Meme of the year: post a picture.
- What did you make?
- Where did you spend the most time?
- Who surprised you?
- What did you give up?
- If the year 2012 had a hashtag, what would it be?
- Where were you on January 1, 2012?
- What’s one thing you’re committing to in 2013?
26 November 2012
Year in review, rear-view......
It's that time of year again! Join Dana and me as we do a little reviewing, a little rear-view searching on what was great, pathetic, amusing, tragic, and even unusual. Even you can do a little 2012 reviewing if you'd like. Here are some questions that we'll answer day by day. This is an old dusty bloggie, but I promise to give a nice, pertinent answer everyday in December. On a related note, most answers will be relative to 5309 Fonda Ln and that little fingerprint ring on my left hand! Here are 31 questions to guide the way!
- ▼ 2012 (40)
- ► 2011 (48)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2009 (55)