05 April 2010

Foreshadowing

So as you can guess, Facebook and I are back together. We said some things we didn't mean, we both apologized, and are now working at seeing less of each other. In my last post, I wrote that I hadn't seen some of my 'friends' in year or even decades. I guess that was a little bit of a foreshadowing event because I landed in Milledgeville Friday afternoon for a visitation of our beloved Mr. Hefty. And during the time my brother and I stood in line to see the family, a lot of my old facebook 'friends' came to life because they were standing all around, too.

So Mr. Hefty, thanks for bringing the entire town together last weekend.
Thanks for teaching at least 3 generations of jr. high and high school kids.
Thanks for letting me be the screaming Queen of Hearts in 7th grade.
Thanks for honking and waving as you and Mrs. Hefty drove past as I shot hoops behind the house.

No comments: