07 December 2010

Community is easy, y'all.

Prompt: Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?


Interesting prompt for the day! Most of my day job pertains to building some form of community for 2-3 week stretches a few times a year. When I'm not working, my lil' community is quite blobby. I have work friends, friends from my apt. complex, church friends, pflag friends, mexigal friends, volunteers living in strange places who chat with me on skype, g-chat, and facebook....the list goes on.
So here's a recap!








2 comments:

April said...

I want to be part of your blob of friends!

Callie said...

Done! You are officially part of my blob o' friends! Please can we grab coffee or something before 2011?