Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans.
Hmmmm. Not much of a partier these days. Let's see....
Time: Some Friday in May.
Place: Walnut Street Speakeasy
Volume: So loud I shoved little bits of napkin in my ears, it really does help filter out the noise.
Drinks: Blue Moons, plural
Event: Blackhawks playoff game
Attendees: Mexigals and a few meximouses
2nd location: The casino. Yes, that's right
Attendees: Me + 1
Pay off: $50!
Purchased with $50: 2 bottles of wine
3rd location: A friend's deck
Drinks: Newly purchased wine!
- ► 2012 (40)
- ► 2011 (48)
- Why my bloggie is called what it's called.
- Nothing for you.
- Goodbye, Comcast!
- Measuring a year in 5 minutes
- Ditto 12/4/2010
- A huge list of me giving up!
- Have you tried the panang curry?
- The scene of the party: Written as if I was a char...
- No clever title in mind.
- Community is easy, y'all.
- Hipster food and contemplation!
- Outta sight, outta mind.
- Dr. Jekyll & Ms. Hyde
- This is SOOOOOOOOO boring.
- One word
- ▼ December (18)
- ► 2009 (55)