Prompt: 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
11. No one really needs the Comic Sans font. Seriously. Read this, and yes it's a bit spicy with the f-bombs, so careful with that.
10. TV. Yup I said it. Turn it off. You use more brainwaves in your sleep than trolling through Bravo, Food Network, A&E, ESPN, and E! It's been hard on some of these winter nights to not just veg on the couch with mindless reality shows playing for my entertainment.
9. Coffeemaker. My lil' pretentious French press does the job quite well.
Meh...this prompt for the day sucks as usual. I'm quitting after 3 because I can. It's also naptime.
11 December 2010
- ► 2012 (40)
- ► 2011 (48)
- Why my bloggie is called what it's called.
- Nothing for you.
- Goodbye, Comcast!
- Measuring a year in 5 minutes
- Ditto 12/4/2010
- A huge list of me giving up!
- Have you tried the panang curry?
- The scene of the party: Written as if I was a char...
- No clever title in mind.
- Community is easy, y'all.
- Hipster food and contemplation!
- Outta sight, outta mind.
- Dr. Jekyll & Ms. Hyde
- This is SOOOOOOOOO boring.
- One word
- ▼ December (18)
- ► 2009 (55)