11 December 2010

A huge list of me giving up!

Prompt: 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? 


11.  No one really needs the Comic Sans font. Seriously. Read this, and yes it's a bit spicy with the f-bombs, so careful with that.


10. TV. Yup I said it. Turn it off. You use more brainwaves in your sleep than trolling through Bravo, Food Network, A&E, ESPN, and E! It's been hard on some of these winter nights to not just veg on the couch with mindless reality shows playing for my entertainment.


9. Coffeemaker. My lil' pretentious French press does the job quite well.


Meh...this prompt for the day sucks as usual. I'm quitting after 3 because I can. It's also naptime.

No comments: