Where did you see God at work?
Wouldn't it be better to see God relaxing instead of working? Like seeing God clocking out on a Friday afternoon after a standardly boring work week. Heading out with some of God's friends for a dinner out in that late summer sun.
Where did you see God relaxing?
In lazy sunsets that take forever and a day to darken the sky.
In wheatfields cackling with growth after a particularly necessary drenching.
In my nephews who are getting 'just a bit too big' to rock and sway before bedtime but still small enough to crawl in my lap dozens of times during Thanksgiving week.
- Some old fashioned cheerleading
- Here's to.......
- I didn't do it my way....
- To and fro!
- I got nuffin.
- Meme of the year! But first let us define a meme:...
- Patience and Diligence are like Bert and Ernie
- Something Personified
- God, just relax already.
- A Pause!
- Lenders, not of the bagel type
- Blogging Ahead
- Friend Love.
- I'm a timrous worm, are you?
- Fingerprints can be exciting!
- It's still rock n' roll to me(!)
- HENRY. SKRIMSHANDER.
- The Kicker
- Lawn chairs and granola!
- ▼ December (28)
- ► 2011 (48)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2009 (55)